CBD vape is a popular way to enjoy the cannabinoid. You can try traditional cannabis flavours or something with a sweet or fruity edge.
If you are weighing up the different ways to take CBD you might be considering how each method might make you feel.
CBD may affect people differently. How you decide to take it might just alter the experience of how long it lasts or how long it takes to kick in.
In this blog, we are going to specifically look at how CBD vape makes you feel. We are also going to be covering the following
- Can I overdose on CBD vape?
- Is CBD vape safe?
- Will vaping CBD make me to fail a drug test
- Will vaping CBD get me high?
- How will CBD vape make me feel?
Can I overdose on CBD?
You actually can’t overdose on CBD vape. You will want to make sure that you get your dosage right though. Taking a dosage that is too high for you might make you feel a little nauseous, tired or give you an upset stomach.
You can work out your perfect dose by starting low. Start low and gradually build up until it has the desired effect.
Overdosing on CBD isn’t possible. However, there are a few easy mistakes you could make that might not make you feel so great.
- Vaping CBD oil – this is no go. Oil is NOT the same as eliquid
- Vaping THC oil – again a no go. It’s an oil, dangerous to inhale and mostly illegal
- Vaping hemp – Hemp eliquid contains very little to no CBD so it isn’t going to have CBD effects
Is CBD vape safe?
CBD vape is safe – when you do it properly. By properly we mean using the right equipment, genuine devices and CBD e-liquids brought from a trusted seller.
Will CBD make me fail a drug test?
CBD comes in either full-spectrum, broad-spectrum or isolate. Full-spectrum CBD will contain trace amounts of THC, which is what a drug test will be testing for. However, it wouldn’t be enough to trigger a positive drug test unless it is super sensitive.
If you are worried about CBD showing up on a test then choose isolate or broad-spectrum which will contain no THC.
Will vaping CBD get me high?
THC is the cannabinoid that gets you ‘high’. High meaning that you might feel giggly, spaced out, anxious and hungry. Broad-spectrum CBD contains trace amounts of THC but nowhere near enough to get you high.
Read more on will CBD get me high.
How will CBD vape make me feel?
CBD vape can have different effects on different people. Some report feeling drowsy, alert or relaxed. How you feel after vaping CBD might be down to how much you take or the dose you are using.
Here are a few tips to help you find the perfect dosage when you are not sure how CBD vape will make you feel.
- When you try it for the first time do it at home when you haven’t got anywhere to be
- Make sure you have food in your stomach before you vape CBD
- Start on a low MG dose of CBD
- Take a few puffs and put it down for half an hour. Effects don’t always happen right away and you don’t want to keep topping up when you haven’t had the chance to feel it
So, how will CBD vape make you feel? We say try it. It is the only way to know exactly how it will make you feel!
Keep in mind that it could help with the following:
- Sleep conditions
- Cancer symptoms
- Chronic pain and more
Enjoyed reading through how does CBD vape make you feel? You might also like these blogs: